Monday, August 24, 2009

Windows Movie Maker Addons ! A Must Have :)

Now, this will shock you but I have never really needed anything but Windows Movie Maker. I think people need to realise it's potential. I have managed to create some good work on YouTube using this video editing software.

However, I highly recommend using the following addons:

http://www.thefxarchive.com/index.php

Use the sub menu to get the effects you would like to use. You can download them as packs or as single addons. Huge thanks to my friend Gareth Abbott for providing this link to me !

2 comments:

  1. How do you convert a windows movie maker presentation to a windows live movie maker presentation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try free video converter factory mentioned in my recommended open source software post found in the right hand side 'Related Web Sites' (it will be under video software).

    ReplyDelete

Important!

Your comments are moderated. Any comments deemed not worthy to be public on this blog will be removed along side the user being banned from commenting on any of my other blog posts.

Please take care when making a comment, thank you in advance.